Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Peace


Larger view


I still do not have the invitations finished; in fact I have yet to begin making them. Difficult to concentrate on work this time of year; my pagan heart tells me to get up and dance.
----
Most of you will be spending time with family and friends for the next few days, so allow me to say that whatever holiday occasions you observe or celebrate, I hope they will be inspiring and more happily meaningful than ever. With the help of each of you, I have weathered a very tough year and I know I am a better person because you are in my life. Thank you . . .
----

4 comments:

Tammy said...

The icicle looks like a jewel.

Happy Christmas to you and your family Ken. Thanks for the ride and for keeping me entertained day after day as I sit here at this computer typing. Your stories have made me think, laugh, and dig deep into spaces closed off most of the time. I am glad you shared them all.

And to you Jola I hope you have a peaceful holiday. I do look at your photos but I can't remember my Flicker password and It keeps bumping me out. I am technically retarded... I keep thinking of your photo with the bird on your hand. I loved the photos of the trees that you posted as well, so majestic.

Peace

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays, Tammy.

You have been an inspiration for me, and I will never forget you reminding me of The Giving Tree or that if we are lucky, the star on our bellies sometimes migrates to our hearts. We all are Sneeches.

Peace

Anonymous said...

Peace and Happy Holidays, my dear American Friends!

And to you Tammy, thanks for your kind words, and if really want to view my photos, please use the adress of my flickrstream:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jelon71/

Of course I do not insist; I know you that you are busy person.

Ken, I can say the same: I'm better person, because you are in my life.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jola. :-)))

Blog Archive