Monday, May 10, 2010

TSR
















I had a pretty good day on Sunday; I was even able to snooze on the porch for awhile, but today the eye allergies are back full force in my left eye. Until I can see better, I am going into TSR mode; terminate but stay resident.
----
Mark turned me on to an excellent band from Denmark named Volbeat. Although I generally do not like music videos, the one with this--The Garden's Tale--works very well:

Maybe I am an old romantic, but the song and video nearly brought a tear to my eye.

If you like the Man in Black, you will probably like this one called Sad Man's Tongue that Mark has featured on his blog.
Their music seems to be a mix of ballad, hard rock, punk, metal, rock-a-billy, and a few other genres. For me, it works when little else does these days. You shouldn't have to crank up the volume as much as I do, but they are good when played loud.
----
Have a great worsh day and I will be back whenever.
----

2 comments:

Mark said...

These guys are good. Nothing quite like them at all.

The weather here yesterday was perfect.

Anonymous said...

I hope they make it big in US market.

Weather here was great, too but I was afraid to go out with screwed up eyes.

Blog Archive