Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tired I am


Got out of bed with no plans but wound up riding back roads in the mountains. The most excitement we had was on a dead end gravel road when the Escape was attacked by a pit bull dog; it bit the back bumper twice while we were making our getaway. Didn't find a thing to shoot, and I wasn't about to ask the Ford eating dog to smile for a portrait. Two straight weekends on winding mountain roads has worn me to a frazzle. The photo is from Jonesborough, Tenn.
----
I cleaned the sensor on the Pentax before I left home and it seems to have been a success. I was not cleaning the actual sensor surface, but instead I was cleaning a special piece of glass called a low-pass or infrared filter which covers the sensor, but I still have to be very careful when doing so.
----
Have a good Sunday night!
----

2 comments:

Mark said...

That store is right up my alley.

I did not find much to shoot this weekend either. It makes it tough to stay in the groove when you are in a dry spell.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking you might like this; I've never been in it; I don't know if it is even possible to get in it. ;-)
I'm for damn sure in a dry spell; over 400 miles driven in 8 days and only two photos that are decent.

Blog Archive