Thursday, May 06, 2010

Everything is an allergy cause


Yesterday was spent mostly sniffling with allergies and staying at the computer. Megashot is trying to get the contests section ready and I placed a lot of my photos into the wrong category but I won't feel too badly if people think my sandwich photo is an exotic flower. I also uploaded a new banner for my profile using a photo some of our azalea blooms.
----
Today the sneezing, sore eyes, and clogged sinuses are worse, but I saw a photo opportunity across the street and hobbled over for a try. After I finally got there, I found some irises and a couple more targets. I got a few decent shots in the front of the house, but I was winded and had to return home. I want to take a look in the back yard sometime, too. The house was built about the same time as ours, but is a little larger overall. It has four bedrooms and three bathrooms and has extensive remodeling done. It was where the college girls lived, but is now empty and for sale at $139,000 or for rent at $1,000 per month.
----
My eyes are quickly becoming worse, so I will quit trying to write on this bright background.
----
Have a thoughtful Thursday!
----

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ken … your azaleas and new banner are beautiful. I feel bad lately and I must limit my presence on net, nevertheless I read your discussion about 60’s and flower children. I think I haven’t anything interesting to add but I would like to say that I love movie "Hair" by Milosz Forman. I watched it many times and I have its sound track.

Be well, my friend. :-)

Mark said...

Tomorrow my allergy troubles will be minimized with prednisone. Does not stop allergies, but does very effectivley end the need for nasal spray.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jola,
Hope you are well soon.
Hair was a biggie from the era and so was Jesus Christ Superstar. Hair was a better movie, I think. :-)

Anonymous said...

I used to use prednisone for RA, but it put so much weight on me I had to quit. You've used it before so you know what to watch for.

Thasnks, Mark.

Blog Archive