Thursday, May 20, 2010

Red

 I am thinking about entering this photo in the
Megashot Flowers Contest ...
... your opinions are welcome ...

If I was an opinionated person--and you know I ain't--my opinion would be that to graduate from the twelfth grade of school, each student must take and pass a full-term course about the Robert Heinlein book Stranger in a Strange Land. Just my opinion.
----
North Korea is shaking its non-existent saber again; non-existent for now, I think. The world is going to keep letting that piece of shit country float right up our noses and do some serious damage, especially to the United States. They's got to be some ugly children in that country; the big-wigs of government conscript all the pretty young women as concubines, and the average family is left being fairly plain looking. I have nothing against plain or homely, but I can see why their soldiers never smile. If South Korea would parade some half-naked beauties around the border, I bet there would be a mass-desertion from the People's Army of North Korea. The US should beam tv shows like Shimmy and Namaste Yoga into the country, overriding regular propaganda programming. Pussy and rice seem like good diplomacy to me.
----
It feels good to feel good!
----
Have a thoughtful Thursday!
----
Y'all!
----

2 comments:

Mark said...

Never read any Heinlein. Another thing to read.

We need to figure out some way to covertly and subversively infiltrate North Korea. I have ideas. The gov't needs to hire me and let me get to work on bringing them down.

Anonymous said...

Heinlein feared the impact of religious zealots in government and free thinking.

When can you start work?

Blog Archive