Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sleepy

 Yellow-shafted Flicker

As you may tell from the previous post, I didn't sleep well last night. Neck pain kept me seeking a comfort point and when I did find a moment's reprieve, I was too keyed-up for sleep. I had a lot of time to think about a lot of things, but my thoughts were mostly about the sad state of our country. I got up at 5:30 and tried to ease my restlessness by sitting on the porch and feeling the world awaken, but I soon found myself back inside the house as it was a bit cool for comfort and the chill was making my neck more stiff.
----
Not much happening at present. Carolyn's work will have at least the next two weekends tied up, so I won't have much opportunity to look for photo ops. On the days we usually go out she will need to rest, so I must find other things to occupy myself. I won't be presenting very many photos on this blog as you have already seen most of what I have. There is naught for Flickr and the only thing I am putting on Megashot are old ones from Flickr. Sigh ...
----
Hope all of you are well and have a a good day.
----

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are all well, I think. Well, now I can't but would like to add: "I'm fine". It's very American phrase and I love it. Oh, as for me, it would be nice to start American studies. There are such studies (also such kind of course) at the Warsaw University. It's a good idea, I think.:-)

Please Ken take a little nap after such bad night. xo

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jola.
My university is only six kilometers away, so it would be very easy to attend evening classes. I would like to take another art or photo course just to have access to the darkroom; I have thousands of negatives and some of them are probably fit to print.
I caught a little nap. :-)

Mark said...

It is nice to sit outside early and heat the birds begin the new day.

Classes would be fun. I just need to try and fit them in.

Anonymous said...

I would probably do most all I need by auditing some of the classes.

Blog Archive