Friday, July 23, 2010

Hot News!


Shot Day... Yee-Haw!!!
Back later ...
----
I'm back and I didn't get my shot; I forgot to buy the medicine. This is twice in the past three months I've forgotten it and these two times are the first times ever. I think senility has crept in, crapped, and crept out. It is a helpless feeling when you know your brain is melting down and there is nothing to be done about it. I'm having problems of late remembering names of my Flickr and Megashot friends and contacts. I ain't feeling sorry for myself but just letting you know that I may become a blathering idiot at any moment.
----
Carolyn is on the phone with the insurance company about the employee auto accident, and I just sent an email to the store about the pitiful three-legged table laying on its back on the living room floor. It misses its other leg.
----
Carolyn has to work tomorrow, it is hotter than Hades here, and my last photos literally suck mud. I think a bottle of Jack Daniels is in order; in fact, I think I will stretch a baby-bottle nipple over the Black Jack bottle and pretend I am sucking on a delicious titty until what is left of my brain is pickled!
----
Have a wonderful weekend, dear friends.
----

3 comments:

Mark said...

How was the bottle of Jack?

The table issue needs to be addressed. I say pack it in the truck, bring it back to the store and dump it on the desk and ask for your money back.

Anonymous said...

No Jack this weekend. :-(

The store is in California. :-(

Mark said...

Bummer for both answers.

Blog Archive