Saturday, March 20, 2010

Satidy




As I was waiting to get my shot, the doctor came out to tell me that the blood platelet count she phoned me about was a false alarm ... for me. She had been looking at the wrong person's chart; another Ken's. I stopped by the park and made a few shots, but I had spring fever and my heart wasn't into the usually pleasurable task. There were a lot of people there, and a couple were flying kites. As soon as they saw me with the camera, they wound up their strings and left.
----
Today I will probably watch the Lady Vols play in the NCAA tournament, and then sit in the sun for the remainder of the afternoon. I'm thinking of introducing my brain to most of a six-pack; soaking sun and suds at the same time. I may try to go out and shoot some photos between rain showers tomorrow.
----
The Smoking Gun's Mug Shots of the Week!
I'm on page three this week and the guy on page 11 freaks me out!
----
Have a non-superfluous Saturday!
----

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This couple (in the photo) is sweet. Good that it was a false alarm. xo

Mark said...

Please wear your dentures before your next mug shot.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jola.

I had forgotten about platelets. Glad it took them only three months to figure it all out.:-)

Anonymous said...

Can't wear dentures! :-)
Thanks, Mark.

Blog Archive