Friday, March 05, 2010

Bee busy


It would seem I am going to have a full day; I must get my shot if the blood work is ok, and I have to visit two different banks on opposite sides of town. I want to take time out at noon to watch the Lady Vols play in the SEC basketball tournament, and I would love to get a photo or two while the sun shines. Yes, the sun once again has made an appearance and it is supposed to be pretty weather for the next few days, although still a bit on the cool side; 55°f/13°c at best. I feel the need for a picnic.
----
It is time to begin thinking of a spring bath at the crick; for the first time in my ritual memory, I did not get to take a winter bath. Usually in January or February we have at least one day of air temps warm enough for me to strip nakkid and and sit in 40°f/4.5°c rushing water long enough to vigorously apply lye soap to my encrusted hide, but this year was just plain cold everyday. I suppose I stink so badly so that I would puke a a buzzard off a gut wagon, but if people don't care for my aroma, they can turn their snooty noses up and kiss off. I live the hillbilly way.
----
More later ... maybe.
----
Have a fortuitous Friday! BTW; Friday the 13th comes on Saturday this month.
----


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep! A spring bath at the creek is needed. ;-)))

Anonymous said...

You can probably smell me all the way to Warsaw. Maybe in a couple of weeks I can be Nature Boy for a few minutes. :-)

Blog Archive