Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blogging like a twit


Power to the people!

This morning I ...
... shooed a squirrel off a bird feeder. Drank a cup of coffee with three spoons sugar. Went to pee. Did the census report. Did the 941 tax report. Did the unemployment tax report. Shooed a squirrel off a bird feeder. Went to pee. Shooed a squirrel off a bird feeder. Ate a small bag of Spicy Nacho Doritos for breakfast. No email to answer; none to send. The squirrel won. Blogging Twitter-style. Whoops; got an email. False alarm; it was an ad ...
----
I have a wonderful and eventful life, do I not?! The air is warming nicely, so I will most likely put on shorts for the first time this year and go to the porch for some serious sunning. I have to retrieve the cushion for the chaise lounger from the basement; I whined around about it but no one would fetch it for me. I am the Rodney Dangerfield of the family. I need to get some crap off the camera sensor; hope it will come off using the auto-clean vibrating thingy, but it generally just moves it around and I wind up using my Rocket blower to remove it.
----
This video is part one of two planned tutorials which Cyrus made about the Megashot member's profile page. Cyrus is very good at this:


----
Happy Wednesday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know Twitter, however I've heard a lot about it. I seems to be very funny.

I think I would like such a bit lazy morning; besides, a cup of coffee with three spoons sugar sounds tasty.

This is so nice name: Cyrus. It is Greek name, I think ( in our part of Europe is well known Saint Cyryl, a bit similar).

Ken, your March Megashot profile is very nice. :-)

Anonymous said...

Twitter is pretty much a time-waster. :-)

Coffee like that is a good start for the day.

Cyrus is originally from Iran; it may be a diminutive name. I know of Saint Cyryl. :-)

I like working with the profiles. Megashot is a nice place. :-)

Thanks very much, Jola.

Tammy said...

Doritos for breakfast? with that much sugar? are you insane? That is not the breakfast of champions sir.
My squirrels won't leave. I blocked the hole in the screen and she chewed another one. I have stopped feeding them but now they know I have planted pea/bean seeds. I don't know how to stop them. I am wondering if my mom will let me borrow her doberman.
I don't twitter and I am no good at facebook. And no good at photo taking so I'm not sure why you photo people even tolerate me.
Yes it is getting warm here too. Hope you are using sunscreen?

Anonymous said...

The breakfast of coronaries! Reminds me of my days as a tramp electrician; anything beat my own cooking. I've had three spoons of sugar with my coffee ever since I can remember.

There isn't much you can do about squirrels. She will probably drive the doberman to drink.

I don't care for Twitter, and I haven't figured Facebook out ... where is this wall they keep talking about and why would I want people to write on it. Sounds like it is intended for teens; much like Flickr.

We are all people first and photo takers second. I am glad you are with us. :-)

Thanks, Tammy.

Mark said...

The video Cyrus did is very helpful. YEA I say.

Anonymous said...

He should have part 2 out any day now.

Blog Archive