Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Thanks everyone for your caring and for sharing our anniversary.
----
Yesterday and today I have my "sore-eyed cat" (chronic and severe conjunctivitis) allergies back. I put some allergy drops in my eyes and type a few lines, then do it all over until I have something semi-legible. Fortunately for yesterday, I wrote the blog on the previous day.

The pink-eye is not as ferocious today, but it is still extremely aggravating. I cannot see the photos on Flickr, and doing comments are out of the question. I try to send out an occasional tweet, but seems like no one is home there.
----

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like photo of your ring. :-)

Me and D. are together 26 years. Sometimes I think about good and bad moments of our life and do not regret anything.

Take care of yourself, my friend.

Anonymous said...

I came back to listen to music. Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Acceptance is peace of mind. Fretting over the could haves, should haves, and would haves is a path to an unhappy life and an early grave. I hope you and D. have many more happy years together. :-)

Thanks for returning for the music. To me, ballads like those of Donovan and Dylan are more important to real music than anything Michael Jackson could ever have accomplished.

Pa, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Please, Ken, listen to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBIOg6UU5lI

My favorite Polish singer Czesław. Young man whose ballads I really love. It is a bit local folk music; it is the folklore of Warsaw, one of the oldest cities of Europe, wonderful city, believe me.

And we can dance, my friend. :-))

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jola.

I do believe! :-)

Very good music and singer. I like history told in music; it is something we have very little of in US these days. The last great one was Johnny Horton.

Ah, yes! Our steps may be a bit shaky, but we shall toast the memories of old Warsaw. :-)

Thanks, Jola.

Blog Archive