Thursday, June 11, 2009

Shimmy y'all


I found a new television program that I dearly love to watch. It comes on Tuesday evenings on Fit-TV, and is aptly named Shimmy. Ladies, do you want to renew some romantic interest from your spouse or partner? If so, learning the shimmy should help ... a lot. Gentlemen, ... just watch, ok?! That is if you can do so without permission, because if you have to ask your spouse if it is ok, you are a lost cause anyway. If you are a henpecked worm, grab your copy of Popular Mechanics and pretend you are a man.
----
I now have a toothache from a molar that needs to be pulled, but I will have to live with it for awhile. The pain is now constant, and eating or drinking is a challenge. I need to lose some weight, so not eating should be an overall boon to my health.
----
I wonder? When I am in one of my dreams, I am not crippled, but just like everyone else and walking without a limp; never aided by a cane. My hands are still crooked, but walking is no problem in dream land.
----
A local county sheriff fell while in the hills searching for marijuana plants. Maybe a broken ankle and painful hours of awaiting help is God's way of telling him to leave the pot growers well enough alone. The county taxpayers will have to pay his medical bills, plus his salary while he is on the mend. The American war on marijuana has been ongoing for decades and billions of tax dollars and many, many human lives have been wasted in the effort, yet the pot is still grown here or imported and sold all across the US. A pot bust serves only to make local law enforcement agencies look good to voters, and does nothing to control the overall use of illicit drugs of any kind.
----
Let's all share a doobie and do some serious shimmying! Don't bogart that joint, my friend ... .
----



Powered by ScribeFire.

4 comments:

Mark said...

Ok I'll check out Shimmy. It looks like it might be quite good.

As for marijuana it is about time we legalize it and get it over with. The amount of money it costs us the taxpayer to arrest pot smokers and house them in our prison system is just plain stupid.

If we put it in a pill I bet more people would think it is just fine.

Anonymous said...

Ken, your description of your 'dream land' moved me. Maybe your hands are crooked, but you are still very good (and clever) photographer.
And what can I do for you? I can touch gently your hands and give them my good energy. So I'm doing that. I hope you feel it.:-)

Take of yourself, my friend.
Pozdrawiam b. ciepło - j.

Anonymous said...

Mark, I bet the hoola-hoopster would shimmy for you. :-)

I suppose the Bible Belt folk have been really pissed off since prohibition was lifted, and they need something like dope to be self-righteous about. I can foresee the laws possibly being relaxed, but never repealed.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so very much, Jola. Your warm thoughts and kindness always pick up my sagging spirits. You make it difficult for me to be grouchy. :-)

Yes, I feel your thoughts easing my tensions; it is good.

Pa and sweet dreams, my friend.

Blog Archive