Friday, June 25, 2010

Just Friday

Sculpted by Peter Wolf Toth
Junaluska 

The flower contest on Megashot is winding down; the quantity and quality of entered photos is decreasing but there have been a lot of very good works presented. The Nature contest will begin July 1st but I don't think it will be quite as popular as the flowers have been. As of this morning, there were 725 members of the site, a large part of them are there due to the contests.
----
Got to get ready to visit doc; have a great Friday!
----
Y'all!
----

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m sure you will be one of the winners, my friend. And I hope that your RA doctor has only good news for you.

I had so hard week. I miss holidays so much. I would like to go to Venice in half of July. It is city (town) of my best dreams. My camera misses Venice too.

Have a great weekend, my Loose Lace friends. :-)

Anonymous said...

This last name of the sculptor -'Junaluska'.
It sounds v. interesting.

Anonymous said...

My flower photos aren't even in the top 50 but I didn't expect them to be. ;-(

Why not go to Venice? A lot of water there; do you like to swim? :-)

You have a great weekend too, Jola. :-)

Anonymous said...

I misled you with the names under the photo; the sculptor's name is Toth and the name of the statue is Junaluska.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hogslopper/3410604370/in/set-72157600293043809/

Blog Archive