Thursday, June 17, 2010

I don't remember ...

 Monarch on zinnia

I'm glad Tammy left me a note saying it is her birthday. I'm usually one of the best at remembering most anniversaries, but the past year has been close to a complete blank for such. In my family, I forgot both of my son's, my daughters, and my all grand-children's birthdays. I did remember Carolyn's and dear friend Alice's. Online, I forgot Kevin's, Sue's, and was a day late for Jola's. I am now putting them in my P.I.M. as they occur or when I do remember, but I will probably forget where I put the backup file for it in case it has to be reinstalled. In the event I miss more of you, it isn't on purpose; just write it off to aging and troubled times.
----
A link about writers ... all so very true!
----
As for my Camelot; clothing is optional except for protection when working on jobs which may cause injury to bare hide or goodies. Sandals or flip-flops are ok to wear anytime as needed.
----
Have a good Thursday!
----

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Thanks Ken, lovely photos. It is so nice to share a special day with friends and family. AND we even have a friend half-way around the world! how special is that? I use this day to roll around in the love and refill my tank.
As for Camelot.... I think kilts are pretty sexy as they allow for partial nudity and protection from the elements.
I'll eat cake for you all. xoxo

Anonymous said...

I suppose it would be all right for the citizens of Camelot to wear kilts to church. :-)

Thanks, Tammy.

Mark said...

I hope Tammy had a good birthday.
We all deserve to have a good birthday . Maybe that will be a requirement of Camelot.

I always forget birthdays. It isnot a good thing.

Anonymous said...

I think it is built into most men's genes to not remember anniversaries; an evolutionary thing. I just never did evolve.

Blog Archive