Saturday, June 12, 2010

 Who's the crook?

Sorry about the quality of the photo; I had just enough time to grab the camera and make the shot as the Caddy drove by.
----
Our grandson Keegan graduated from Air Force basic training on Friday; his dad finally got to speak with him by phone today. He is going to stay in San Antonio three more months for schooling before he is assigned to a base somewhere.
----
Jeremy (aka Cuzzn-Dread), our oldest grandson did an open mic performance at a club in Atlanta this past week. After the show, he was interviewed by a producer and has been invited back to the club as the headline act one night next week. Shameless plug: He is on a new web page and has his album on sale for downloading at $7.99 and also some ring tones for your phone.
----
The diet is going very well; after just four days my clothes are hanging on me and I look skinny as a scarecrow. Actually, the way I retain and lose water (no, I ain't having my period!), I won't be able to tell that I'm actually losing until I get down to about 270 lbs-123 kilos. I love baby carrots, celery sticks and particularly yummy yogurt!
----
Have a good Sunday!
----

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A nice new page of Jeremy; I will show it my daughter. She likes such music.
I'm glad you are in better mood.
xo

Anonymous said...

Ken
Congratulations to both of your of your grandsons. I know you are proud of them.
Good luck with the diet.
Alice

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jola.

Jeremy will appreciate her visit. Yes, I feel better but I'm not over my chocolate withdrawal symptoms. ;-)))

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Alice.

Both boys are doing well; now if I can just get the girls kick-started.

I think I can lose 10 lbs pretty quickly by staying off sweets. :-)

Mark said...

See how the "ABC" rule pays off.

Jeremy picked the right city. Seems like things are working out right in his musical journey.

Keegan already through basic, man that is quick. Time flies for sure.

Anonymous said...

Jeremy is happy and Keegan has pulled his eight weeks basic; seems like just a week or two ago he left for Texas.

Thanks, Mark.

Blog Archive