Monday, June 07, 2010

Bristol on my mind




Feeling much better today; from 7:00am Sunday through 7:30am today, I lost 11 pounds; I've done some serious peeing and sweating. Much water was taken in during the period, along with bananas to keep potassium up. We planned a short trip to Bristol yesterday to visit Carolyn's surviving uncle and I was going to look for photo ops while there. Bristol is where country music began in 1920's and 1930's, and they are pushing the Jimmie Rodgers-Carter Family-Tennessee Ernie Ford connection. Maybe next weekend.
----
Have a sudsy wash day!
----

4 comments:

Tammy said...

thanks for sharing. very enjoyable and a bonus shot of my personal favorite, willie.
Happy Monday

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Tammy.
Willie was concerting in Bristol a few months back but I didn't get to see him. A friend told me he spoke quite a bit about the Carters and the Bristol sessions.

Mark said...

You know I liked this.

Anonymous said...

Thought you would. :-)

Blog Archive