Monday, August 31, 2009

Noogie?




Carolyn was able to come into the office and have a little coffee and a pop-tart. She tried taking Oxycontin yesterday without eating beforehand, so she ended the day ghastly sick and vomiting.
----
Happy Birthday, Brutus Thornapple.
----
Happy 40th Birthday, WWW (Internet), and many thanks to your father Al Gore, but who's yo mama?
----
If Jesus were to walk into the room and tell you a lame joke, would you give Him a noogie?
----
Jenna Bush Hager, the daughter of an ex-president, has been hired as a reporter for the Today tv show. I am much more qualified than she, but I wasn't approached about the position; no green star on my belly.
----
All this time I thought honey bees were dieing off because they were eating scraps from fast food restaurants, but now I read that it is actually cell phone microwave towers doing a lot of the damage.
----
I am about to make a shopping list for Jerry and Tammie; we need stuff from the grocery store.
----


4 comments:

Mark said...

Oxycontin is pretty heavy duty meds. I bet she was sick. Had to be awful.

As for the honey bee, I think they really have no idea.

Tammy said...

I think the honey bees are dying from broken hearts. The flowers, gardens, fields of blossoms...simply are vanishing. Plant flowers my friends, we must heal them. If Jesus walked into the room I'd have too many things to ask and probly wouldn't let him get a word out before I started interrogating him.. Does Jesus wear underpants? Don't worry Ken, we belong to a special group the Sneeches without stars on thars. If you take one of Carolyn's Oxy's you may be able to see a star on your belly!

Anonymous said...

I never had dealings with the drug before, so I didn't know what the problem was. From now on, I will google all new meds before we use them.

Anonymous said...

It is difficult to grow clover on asphalt and concrete fer sure, Tammy. I suspect the major problem is with the toxins we pour into the air and earth.

How would we know if it was or was not Jesus? ;-)

I just found out that when Carolyn was sickest, she not only took a pain pill, but also a muscle relaxer at the same time. No wonder she became so nauseas.

Blog Archive