Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Finally back on Flickr and it is so freaking slow. If it wasn't for the wonderful people I've met there, I would abandon it in an instant. There are other places where people can share photos and interact; places where the administration is not arrogant and they care for the members and content. My "Pro" account is paid up until April, so I will have some presence there 'til then, and as long as I have close contacts there, I will hang around.
----
I want to get out and make some photos! I've clicked the shutter a total of 11 times since I was at Cumberland Gap on July 3. I see (finally) all the wonderful things my pals have been doing and it gives me the burning desire.
----
Carolyn has received some potentially devastating financial news. She may be about to lose 50 percent of her remaining business income. It's a new world out there, folks.
----

Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Flickr has been having many problems as of late. People are not happy.

Anonymous said...

I suppose Microsoft will save the day for Flickr.

Blog Archive