Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Limited

My eyes are messed up again. Rats! If they do not quickly heal, I will abandon most computing and reading until they do. This is beginning to become a little too much for me; I am not as tough as once I was.
----
Last evening, Carolyn's crew found more money lying out in the same place they clean where some was found before. $6,000 this time. Same person is responsible for not putting it away.
----
I did make a very few photos while in Fall Branch last evening, but I cannot see well enough to fool with them.
----
I will shut up and go search for my eye drops.

Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Bummer with your. It has been going on for too long.

WTF with the money being left around. Talk about lack of concern.

Anonymous said...

The eyes will probably come and go until fall

The gov. gives the banks plenty of money so I suppose they think they can afford to be careless.

Thanks, mark.

Blog Archive