Monday, August 02, 2010

Worsh Day Afternoon

Today was a visit to the heart doc for a checkup and all was pretty good there. Sitting and waiting was the difficult part; I still want an e-reader but I am delaying investing until the price comes down some more.
----
This past Thursday Carolyn finally got to have a phone conversation with the store where she bought the table; they told her her replacement leg would be delivered next day. On Friday, I checked UPS online and it was "Out for delivery". Later, I saw the UPS truck pass the house without stopping so I checked again online and UPS said the packaged was damaged in transit and would not be delivered. I sent the table store an email and told them what had happened. A little later on, the store called and left a message for Carolyn wanting to know why she refused to accept the package. The hard hat I am constantly wearing these days may be causing my next problem ...
----
... I have a splitting headache and no pic for today. Later, my friends.
----

2 comments:

Mark said...

The furniture company should refund some of your cash.

Hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mark.

Blog Archive