Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Singing the Blues

Chickamauga Civil War Battlefield in North Gerogia USA

Bad wrist again; Carolyn is out trying to find a brace with a built-in splint. Used to have a good one but I cannot find it. Dammit, I am falling apart! The news from the heart doc yesterday damn sure sucked, too. Heart seems fine but he is having a problem getting fluid off my feet and ankles and of all places, my belly. Phooey!
----
Right now, I am trying to help a new Megashot member find how to upload photos to communities.
----

I hope to be back in full song by tomorrow.
----
Have a Tuesday!
----

4 comments:

Tammy said...

you can hang by your feet thereby draining the fluid from your lower extremities and possibly get some new perspective on photo taking!!
Cody wants a bike so bad it is eating him up. He saw his ex-girlfriend on the back of a bike w/ a new guy so there you go. Mike and I say he can't have a motorcycle while he is living here and I am paying for some of his college expenses. I suspect he will work on getting his ducks lined up to move out and eventually get his ego-booster motorcycle. The statistics I have provided on teen deaths w/bikes has not deterred him. A dejected wet mother hen am I. I sincerely hope you get to feeling better. I typed a note a few days ago for a young gal of about 12 who had advanced RA and thought of you. My heart wept for that child. Is it only Tuesday? Dog help me.

Anonymous said...

That upside down idea is a good one at least for photo ops. Shooting women wearing short skirts come to mind.

I hope Cody doesn't use the motorcycle as a perceived extension of his manhood; I wanted one when I was a teen and I'm now happy my parents said "no".

Yeah, I always keep those RA kids in my thoughts. I had juvenile RA, but it was a mere inconvenience; for these kids, it is their entire lives.

Hope you get a three-day weekend.

Thanks, Tammy.

Mark said...

Ken, you need a vacation away from home to free your mind.

Cody has his uncles as a influence and that is no help.

Anonymous said...

You are again correct, Mark.
I stuck my nose where it did not belong.
Thanks, my friend.

Blog Archive