Sunday, August 08, 2010

Golden

"My name is Louie the Shoe Man"

(Louie has a shoe repair shop across the street from this guy)


Sunday wisdom: In Bakersfield, California, anyone having intercourse with Satan must use a condom.
----
Arnold "girly mens" Schwarzenegger is pushing the gay marriage thing in California. I wonder what that politician is up to? Did you know that any citizen can be appointed by the President for consideration by the Senate as a United States Supreme Court Justice, even those citizens not born in the US? Not that Obama would do so, but he might and I see nothing wrong with it and neither did the Framers of our Constitution. The next moderate Republican (oxymoron) president might consider appointing him if he is a good boy; maybe even to the lofty position of Chief Justice. His Honor Ahnold! Hourly steroid breaks for justices and lawyers? Instead of robes the justices will wear loin cloths made of animal hides; lady justices can wear pasties to cover their nipples. A weight bench behind every justice's chair. Actual dumbbells on the bench. One thing for sure, anyone, including me, you, and brain-dead Sarah Palin is as qualified as Clarence Thomas to be a high justice. 'The right-honorable Sexy Sara today decided a case involving a minority illegal alien who is gay and breathes only every other day to help keep the carbon dioxide out of the stratosphere. Justice Sarah asked if the defendant did floors and nails and when she was informed she did do floors but did not do nails, Sarah had immigration officials to cattle-prod her back across the border to her native Canada.'
----
Got to talk with Keegan on the phone last evening. He will be home for a month beginning at end of September and then on to northern Japan for two years.
----
Have a peaceful Sunday!
----



Powered by ScribeFire.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ken
Glad Keegan is going to be home for a month before he heads to Japan.
Hopefully you will get to spent some with him before he leaves. He will probably gone for three years.
Alice

Mark said...

In a world of oddness Arnold has always been against Prop 8. He has voted against making same sex marriage legal, however he was against Prop 8 because it would have changed the California constitution. I have to assume that he and his team saw thing going to the U.S. Supreme Court one day.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Alice.

Yeah, he said it would be three years with the first two in Japan. He says he wants to transfer to the Army after his Japan time so he can go fight in Afghanistan. That is worrisome.

I finally went to the mailbox and found the birthday card you sent me and I very much appreciate it. :-)

Ken

Anonymous said...

You could be right but I bet it will go to the S.C. with or without his blessing. After RR, I don't trust much that goes on in California politics.

Tammy said...

you are a riot. Perhaps you should apply for the Senate Court Jester position.
I hate clowns and scarecrows. I wouldn't enter this store if this scarecrow was in the window. Well, maybe I would depending on what sales were going on inside. I know of many military folk who were stationed in Japan. hope he likes it and comes back a wiser young man.

Anonymous said...

I think Mark and I would both be fine S.C. justices; real people doing real work for the citizens. Good money to be made, too. There probably won't be another woman appointed in my lifetime or I would push you for the job. :-)

I don't like clowns either; Emmet Kelly excepted. Scarecrows don't bother me one way or the other. You would not like this store, I think.

I think Keegan (Daniel as he prefers to be called) will like Japan and he already seems much wiser than when he joined the AF.

Thanks, Tammy

Blog Archive