Wednesday, August 04, 2010

66

 Carolyn spotted the curtains therefore
I had to stop and get a pic


Today I am 66 years old, but it sure feels more like 67! Yesterday was so good, everything I did that was wrong was right.
----
Mark's vampire photo won yesterday's level two in the Megashot contest; congratulations, my friend. He can possibly win some cash when the contest is over. The forums have an explanation of how the contest basically works. When a pic disappears from the contest calender; it becomes "static" and can no longer receive votes. If you are not satisfied with where your photo finished, you can pull it from competition and re-enter and hope it will do better. There are prizes in all three levels. None of my entries have ever finished in any top three in any of the prized contests. Boo-hoo!
----
Keegan is due to come home from his Air Force training near the end of September. He will stay a week then be assigned to Japan. I think Japan is the preferred place to be when a service person is stationed outside the US.
----
Have a Wednesday!
----

5 comments:

Mark said...

Like I said you have pictures that will. I am very happy mine did so well. Thank you Asheville.

Hopefully you get to see Keegan.

Anonymous said...

Winning a contest doesn't matter much to me; I do like to see what other people are entering and the trends as to what is entered; especially in this contest where anything goes.

Thanks, Mark.

Mark said...

I need a little ego boost once in a while. I am fragile.

Anonymous said...

It's definitely a male need!

Anonymous said...

I am Glad i discovered this site.Added looselaces.blogspot.com to my bookmark!

Blog Archive