Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Loose Laces ads

I suppose you have noticed the ads now appearing on the blog so I figure I owe you an explanation for them. I am hoping to use them on my Megashot profile and communities but to use these Google Adsense ads anywhere I must first use them on a Google page such as Blogger/Blogspot. I am not allowed to click on my own ads, but you folk can do so at will and each time you do so, I make a few pennies. I am not doing it to get rich, but will use any money generated to offset some other expenses related to my internet usage. If you have your own Google blog, I suggest you give Adsense a try. You can find the link on your Blogger home page under the heading "Tools and Resources".

Any ad clicks you give me may help feed my starving children which I haven't as yet sired.
----

Powered by ScribeFire.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

I clicked the ads and the meter went up a little for you and your starving children. I say take the change and get a lotto ticket! My son Cody is in the Keys this week and is happy to report visability is very good out in the Atlantic and the Gulf side, no oil has been spotted. He has been lobstering with his buddies and will come home Thursday night with a cooler full. We promised him a good supper on Saturday to celebrate. I'm now officially living through my children.
sigh
dance night for me. I'll be dancing at my brother's wedding in October so I have to get in tip top shape. xoxo tamatha
oh and the jeep image is what I had in mind also but Mike thinks the cost of a poorly made vehicle is not worth the image of me galavanting around town w/ the top off. Hard to be sexy in my honda. another sigh...

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Tammy.
I have worse luck with lotto than anything; I am a loser when it comes to any kind of gambling except for poker.
The oil thing seems to be getting to the point of "out of sight, out of mind" for the general public. Hope Cody has a good week and I hope he says "hello" to Hemingway's ghost.
You should have a Jeep! I don't know about the newer models, but the old CJ was a tough ride to beat for fun.
Have a good shimmy.

Mark said...

Well I need more than two or three readers to do any good with AdSense.

I bet Cody is having a blast in the Keys. Been a year since i was there last. Bummer.

Anonymous said...

It is not so much here but there; Megashot. You can put the ads on your profile and your communities. Maggie just got hers set up on one of her test communities. She made $3 today just from mostly me clicking on her blog and I made $2.37 from Maggie and Tammy clicking on mine. Don't sound like much but a couple dollars a day would not be bad income for doing nothing.

Yeah, I bet you do miss the ocean and especially Tammy, Mike, and spots like the Keys.

Thanks, Mark.

Mark said...

Well I maymput ads on one of these days. I sudden decisions here.

Anonymous said...

I now have ads on my Megashot pages; they may turn a lot of people off but the procedure needs testing there and it seems to work.
Hopefully the ads will draw more members.

Thanks, Mark.

Blog Archive