Saturday, August 07, 2010

Got legs ...

This is about as much use as it will ever get
Carolyn's new table finally has four legs to stand on. Monday last a replacement leg was delivered and JJ attached it to the table and moved the table to our tiny eating nook at the end of the kitchen. The missus then realized the table was a bit too big for the space, but she is stuck with it.

Yesterday UPS delivered another replacement leg; it is still in the box and inside the closet awaiting further instructions. The saga continues.
----
In the photo and just outside the door on left side of pic you may be able to see a red cushion. It is the foot of the lounger where I sit and sun, lay around and snooze, and I've even slept there at night a few times.
---
Have a Saturday!
----

5 comments:

Mark said...

Well I have to say Carolyn picked a nice table. I like that craftsmans style.

Use the leg as club or whittle something.

Tammy said...

I like the table. it looks good decorated.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Mark and Tammy.
Carolyn is already on her third decoration in four days.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful table and chairs; a bit Japanese. V. good Caloryn's choice. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jola.
I suppose you will not believe I am the one who picked this table. I like the Arts and Crafts styling. :-)

Blog Archive