Friday, August 13, 2010

Just a Friday

Ducktown

No one was injured in the fire located two houses down from me which apparently was started in a child's bedroom. The circumstances brought city police detectives to the scene and I heard about some things which I cannot substantiate therefore I will not post them until I know for sure. I sent a link of my blog photos to the local newspaper but they had already sent someone to the scene. However, I do appreciate them giving my pics a look. Newspaper photo of the fire scene may be viewed along with a video at Johnson City Press website.
----
If possible, I will be away from the house most of tomorrow and Sunday; I want to get back into Jonesborough for some photo tries and we are planning a picnic on the Roan Highlands for Sunday.
----
It is hot outside and it is shot day.
----
Have Friday and a super weekend!
----
I finally found a tv commercial I like:


Powered by ScribeFire.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Picnic on the Roan Highlands is a great idea.
I can imagine your and Carolyn's joy.
Have a lovely Sunday. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much, my friend.
It is so hot in the foothills where we live and that makes the mountains very enticing.

Tammy said...

are you taking the GEICO pig on your picnik?

Anonymous said...

Pulled pork barbecue! Fantastic! The GEICO piglet is too cute to have for lunch, but one of his kin may make the trip. :-)

Thanks, Tammy.

Blog Archive