Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday school don't make you cool forever


 Terrible situation with all the people killed by the storms and tornadoes in the mid-south. Just normal spring weather I suppose. We didn't get the hard part of the weather system like "they" said we would, but there was quite a bit of rain and winds.
----
I've been feeling very poorly for the past two days; probably some kind of intestinal flu shtick. So far this morning I feel almost ok but I haven't begun my daily intake of nutritious calories, vitamins, and minerals. However, my eyes still are much like a sore-eyed cat's. Everyone is enthusiastic and mow their lawns often in early spring and that puts the settled pollen right back in the air along with the ubiquitous mold spores caused by damp air. I haven't been sleeping well so last night I took two Xanax and slept very fine but now I have a sleep hangover.
----
The new blog went well yesterday, but I fear I wrote everything I was ever going to write in just one day. Actually those thoughts are stuff that pop into and out of my head while I am doing other things like writing or editing photos. Now you know why my pictures and prose look and read so badly; I have brain demons. Blogger has changed the way we decide how we get our comments; I've not recently looked at the setup for this blog, but I think I have Loose Moments fixed to where you can leave comments if you wish without having to enter some kind of code. If a lot of spam comes in, I will probably have to make the aggravating code thing work again. Spammers don't like to take the time go through the procedure, and I don't either. Also, Blogger has a new blog writer, and it is much better than the old one. I placed a link to Loose Moments on this blogs side bar in case you feel the urge to rush over there and see moment-to-moment insanity inaction.
----
For the first time in more than 15 years, I am drinking municipal water from the tap. I have been drinking filtered water, but our system broke down and I am stuck with drinking chlorine, fluoride, salt, iodine, and whatever else the city puts in for my own good and "stuff" the Watauga river has in it that the city filters didn't remove. The water filtration plant is just downstream from the sewage plant's discharge. Yucky!
----
Have a splendiferous Sunday!
----
Title quote by Sly Stone.
----

3 comments:

Mark said...

Thankfully all we had was some good rain.

As for sleeping well, I rarely get what I consider a good nights sleep. That is on my doctors list.

Well now that you have Loose Moments you have a place to show your kind and gentle side while here you can vent. Maybe the good will overcome some of the bad. :)

I always drink tap unless it is not available.

Anonymous said...

My sleep thing is part of aging. i think. You probably need Xanax or such on occasion.

I think I need something like Loose Moments.

Beer or water or both?! :-)

Mark said...

LOL. Both.

Blog Archive