Friday, September 04, 2009

9:30 am- am trying to get Carolyn ready to go to E.R.

10:00am--waiting for ambulance

11:15pm--Just back from hospital. Carolyn had emergency surgery at 7:15pm. A large hernia was repaired and a piece of small intestine was removed and the intestine ends reattached to each other. She was back in her room at 9:30pm and all seems to have gone well. The main concern now is her kidneys have about shut down; hopefully they will begin working normally again but it is wait and see. I am well but tired and sore.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's serious situation. I think about you. You both must be brave now.

Anonymous said...

Please write us Ken what is going on. I hope you are both safe.
Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jola.
I will email you asap.

Anonymous said...

So medical aid was sorely needed. It was v. good decision, Ken. I hope Carolyn feels better soon. Of cours she is weak now. It was really serious surgery.
Have next days calm, my friend. Hugs. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much, Jola. :-)

Tammy said...

Mental flowers from my garden to you both. Remember this is the "shit kicking" part of life... I will know all will be well for you both. I am keeping you in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Tammy.
I will tell her. :-)

Blog Archive