Thursday, November 01, 2007

After all of yesterday's fervor, today has been duller than mud, and that ain't bad. Too much excitement can make an old man's arteries harden, and that can be good or bad, depending on the vessels affected.

Didn't sleep well last night, lying awake thinking of things to write about today. Thought of some good ones, I'm sure, but I finally nodded off and forgot each and everyone of those profound ideas.

I would like to know if the birthday girl's day was as bad as she thought it might be. Hopefully, it was good, especially after she realized the day after is just another day, but it too demands to be lived to its fullest.

I'm beginning to get low on photos for Flickr purposes, and I won't go out in the cold, cruel world to make more, so I suppose it will be an endless winter of self portraits. Don't worry; I don't do nudes of myself. There is no way I could be a tasteful or artistic nude! Some things are better left unseen, but, if the public really, really demanded such, I could probably provide a "little" something for their viewing enjoyment.

No comments:

Blog Archive