Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's been snowing on and off for several hours; nothing serious, though. I may as well declare autumn officially over and get on with winter.

........................................................

You know what I'd like to do? I'd love to be able to sit down in a bathtub full of hot water and soak for a few hours, or at least until I pruned up real good. Actually, getting in the water isn't too much a problem; getting back out is the catch. I can sit on the edge of the tub and splashily ease myself in, but lifting more than 250 cantankerous pounds back out with sore joints is virtually impossible. I'll stick to taking a couple of cold creek baths each year, and an occasional shower.

.........................................................

I haven't asked lately so, are all one or two of my loyal readers doing well? I hope so. And don't forget that I have an email address in case you want to fuss at me.

No comments:

Blog Archive