Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Happy--Joy Joy

Happy thirty-ninth birthday, CMB! You don't celebrate the years on your birthday; you celebrate YOU! It is your day and no one can take it from you! Live and cherish every minute of it!

I was way in the dumps on my last natal anniversary, but a dear friend told me the same thing I'm now saying to you. And she was so right.

I am proud to have you as a friend, and best wishes to you for now and forever.

..................................................................

Even I received a nice surprise and present yesterday. A photo I made, along with a few others from Flickrites, was published in a Swedish magazine: http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=1804802403&size=o

Mine is the tomato rows in white with my beautiful hills in the background and is on top of the two beauties (blush). I haven't a clue as to what the article says, because there is no English version of the magazine.

Thanks Jenny Maria for the honor!

3 comments:

gypsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I knew you wouldn't forget! Thank you, so much. : ) (big smile)

Anonymous said...

You are welcome...; have a good one. Hope you are feeling better and come back to us soon.

Blog Archive