Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Birthday, Jerry

Happy 41st birthday to my eldest son, Jerry. You've always made me proud. Jerry is the one on the right in this photo. His friend is a carp.

............................................

Sometime today, I will upload my 1000th photo to Flickr.

...........................................

People, get those Christmas lists updated and send them to me, 'cause like I said yesterday, I know the Man.

Even if you've been naughty, I'll explain to him it wasn't your fault.

You better trust me on this one, and although I can't guarantee anything, I can affirm I am one of his closest confidants.

You gents can send me an email and tell me what you want, but I prefer the ladies sit on my knee and tell me what they desire from Santa. That way, I get a better feel for things...

..........................................

My aunt Iva just left from paying me a visit. She is the last of the family generation before mine. She will bake a molasses cake as always, and her daughter will make homemade fudge. Presents from the heart and hands; no more is needed.

......................................

Sleep well tonight and dream of sugar plums....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing that our kids are getting older, but we don't want to admit that it makes us older.
I remember when Jerry looked like that and we called him Jo Jo,
I hope he has a great Birthday.
Alice

Anonymous said...

Hi, Alice.

Yes, amazing is a good word for all of it. We still call him Jo Jo. His wife and in-laws know him as Jerry, so I use his real name some.

Blog Archive