Sunday, November 18, 2007

Didn't make it to Unicoi Co. yesterday, but went back to Wilbur and and Watauga dams in Carter Co. I made a few photos there that I will post here and on Flickr, and I bet people will think I've saturated the color. But, they are like I saw them.

One especially I wouldn't touch. If I post it, I will probably be needing a place to hide out for a week or so; and I intend to post it soon.

Should be interesting!

..............................................

Here it is feast time, and I'm about to put myself on my first ever diet. I should weigh no more than 230 lbs., but am now up to 270. Even 230 is 10 more than I would like to carry, but if I can get in the vicinity, I'll be ecstatic. The hateful thing about dieting and losing weight is that it is so easy to backslide and put the pounds back on.

Carrying the extra pounds is putting too much pressure on my already wrecked joints, and it causes the three artificial ones to wear faster. We will see...

No comments:

Blog Archive