Sunday, November 11, 2007

C.: Mighty nice you didn't toss those kid's photos. Your work is so beautiful.

Kathleen: Thanks for reading my stories.

Robin: I hope this holiday will be your best ever.

...........................................

Not much happening; old folks life's are so dull.

Drove to Watauga Lake yesterday and back into downtown Elizabethton. One or two decent photos. It was a beautiful day and I managed to walk about 200 yards at the lake before my knee gave out. I wish I could have gone farther on the trails. Actually I wouldn't have gone that far but I had to find a place to pee. The few beers I had at lunch didn't bother my head, but they gave my kidneys a good workout.

Today I am having fun paying bills. I'm trying to convince Carolyn to quit her business and retire as the cost of doing business just isn't worth the effort. Gasoline prices are the biggest reason, and her fuel costs have gone to more than $500 per month for each van. She has three of them on the road.

No comments:

Blog Archive