Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It's almost time for my favorite food day of the year. I suppose I'll have to dine at home seeing as no one invited me over to share a meal.

I'll postpone my diet 'til after the holidays, because to try it now I would only be kidding myself. But I promise to go on bread and water as soon as the festivities are past. Promise!

For those of you in the US, I hope you have plenty to be thankful for and lots to eat. If possible, take a few minutes and think about the treacheries ongoing in this world that are making little children starve.

I hope my very dear internet friend has a wonderful holiday, and in case she doesn't know of whom I speak, she lives in Philadelphia, PA. Bless you, young lady.

I hope my vacationing internet friend in France is having a good holiday.

Alice, I hope you and Vanessa and the younguns enjoy the best ever Thanksgiving. I remember the ones we used to have...

To everyone else I share my life with on the internet, may all the good things be with you wherever you are.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, Ken. I would have invited you if I made dinner........we always go to my sister in laws. Take Care.

Anonymous said...

Ken, I am not cooking this year. Vanessa has a new boyfriend that is a very good cook. He is cooking and has invited me. I was thinking the other day about the Thanksgivings we used to have. Things sure are different now. Fred and my parents are no longer with us. You and carolyn have a great thanksgiving. I am sure she will fix you a great meal.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, anonymous. As usual, I was bs-ing about the invite. You have a great one also.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Alice.

I was joking about being invited. Carolyn is planning a small traditional meal. Y'all have a great one.

Blog Archive