Friday, November 02, 2007


I still haven't had my hair cut. Carolyn said I look like a woman. I said am I a pretty woman? She said I look like and old gray haired granny woman. Now, I haven't shaved in a week. If I'm going to look like an old gray haired granny woman, I will look like one with an old gray beard!

...................................................................................................

I keep finding the simplest things to photograph near my home. I stopped by a local park last week and found some things I liked by just walking around the small parking lot. Fortunately I didn't have to walk far, because my knee is giving me fits lately. Today I went back to the same place and decided to walk a little farther. Behold, the city had put a little pond in place when they built the park about 10 years ago. Somehow, they neglected to tell me. I got some satisfying photos, but nothing that will make the walls of MoMA.

...................................................................................................

News flash... Just caught a thieving raccoon in the act of raiding my bird feeder.

No comments:

Blog Archive