Friday, November 16, 2007

Can anyone identify the circular object in the lower left of this photo? The photograph was made in 1985 while waiting for a solar eclipse to commence. The whole thing is probably a reflection in a puddle, but I can't be sure about the object.

..................................................

Not much happening here today, except it has gotten cold. Not miserably cold; just uncomfortable.

...................................................

May head off to Unicoi County tomorrow and ride some back roads. There should be some good pickings for photos of old barns and abandoned houses. I need a good dose of rust. I'm running low on stuff to work with for here and Flickr, and if I don't find some decent subjects, I'll be doing a lot of self portraits. None of you have seen me with my hair this long and my salt-and-pepper beard; mostly salt, I'm afraid.

................................................

How cold is it in Paris, Robin. Not cold enough to dampen your excitement, I bet.

2 comments:

redwhisk said...

Speaking of salt & pepper, though not a beard, I went to a craft fair this weekend. I ordered a jacket, and when I picked out the colors (rusts, browns and sage green), the weaver told me that I can't wear those colors anymore. I was so puzzled. Then she told me it was because my hair is "turning". that women who let their hair turn have to wear blues and purples, etc.

So, I ordered a brown one. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ha! It would've surprised me if you hadn't picked a brown or rust or green one. Way to go!

Blog Archive