Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A man thing

The Burger Bar in Bristol has a bit of a legend attached to it. It is said that famous country music artist Hank Williams ate his last meal from the restaurant just a few hours before he died while asleep in the back seat of his Cadillac. Supposedly, his driver stopped at the Burger Bar and bought take-out burgers for the star and himself. I guess the notoriety is a win-lose thing for the bar; on the one hand the legendary singer ate food from there, and on the other hand the legendary singer died after having eaten food from there.

I consider Hank as the male country singer until the likes of Waylon and Willie came along, and I still consider him the all-time best. However, I wish Hank had kept his dick in his pants the day his son Hank Junior was sired.
----
Why does my hearing go away when I yawn? I don't have much anyway.
----
I have a theory that concerns men, so if you ladies read this you will probably find it more boring than is my usual stuff. Men, you know how sometimes when we pee it comes out in a double stream and no matter how we try to balance or aim it, one of the streams always hits the edge of the urinal or commode; at times even pooling on the floor. Married men with wives to clean up after them don't worry about the floor as much as do most single men, but the fascinating part is the two streams. When we have a normal single stream hitting the water, it is pretty blasé don't you know. Dull and boring because we have experienced it many thousands of times and when we were drinking beer at our best pace, it felt like a thousand times each day. Now for my little surmise on the double stream. It is my theory that the single stream represents our boring life; sleep, work, eat; on and on. I believe the double stream means there is a coming fork in the road of our lives from which we must blindly choose our path into tomorrow. When the streams are even in flow, it means either way will yield about the same results, but when they are uneven, it means that we must carefully choose our course. The worst of the double streams is where one shoots almost full blast to the target vicinity, but the other sort of dribbles and drips, splashing on the edge of the pot and onto our clothes and shoes and we don't know it until someone else makes fun of us. That scenario means we should follow our normal course but to be prepared for some minor setbacks. Sometimes and especially after having sex, I spew forth a triple-streamer of which at least one of them will usually end up dripping and dribbling until wetting my pants legs or shoes. Sure, it is only a theory, and I damn sure ain't going to test it by hanging around public men's rooms and watching others from the corner of my eye as they take a leak and then with a straight and honest face try to persuade the the double-streamers to write down all that happens to them over the next few days. Justice and science may be blind, but I feel the most blinding outcome from this would be the swollen, black eyes I would carry into the short-term future.
----
I will be gone most of the day but hope to be home before 3:00pm.
----

Have a very good Wednesday!
----



No comments:

Blog Archive