Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday the 13th was delayed until the 17th


Been a trying day; I mistakenly accused one of my Flickr friends of being dead, but was I ever mistaken! Well, at least she knows she has friends and I feel a bit foolish.
----
Other than that faux pas, I did manage to find my way to get my shot but I forgot to take papers to have blood work done and I forgot to go to the bank. It is ok to do such when you are old, I suppose; people sort of expect it from my degenerate generation.
----
Last night after I went to bed and was reading a novel via the Droid, a thunderstorm knocked out the power and left Carolyn with no TV to watch. I just grinned and lay in the dark, still reading my book. When power was restored a bit later, she was fast asleep and I kept turning the pages. The Droid isn't large enough for optimal reading, but until the dedicated readers come down in price to less than $100, it will be fine.
----
The photo is not mine but was made with the Canon S3 I used to own by the man who now owns it. That sentence makes no sense what-some-ever! Anyway, I did the cropping to leave the skull in the pic.
----
Well, I guess I'll go see what else I can screw up.
----
Have a great weekend.
----

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel foolish. It was just misunderstanding.
We were terrified, because we all love Zuzka.
Yes, now she knows that we are their good and loyal friends.
xo

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jola. :-)
I waited for a long time after I first saw it because I wasn't sure. Anyway, I wasn't the only one who was fooled. :-(

Mark said...

It is still a good shot, because it came from a great camera.

Droids are fun.

Anonymous said...

Yep! The S3 is a great camera.
Thanks, Mark.

Blog Archive