Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bye-bye Blogger and Blogspot

I am in process of moving this blog to Wordpress.

Blogger has become a voracious feeder upon my comments and photos. I should not have to upload a photo to Blogger just to find it cannot be clicked on and go to a larger size than what is on original post. To make it larger, I must go Picasa Web Album, locate the pic, copy the embed code, go to Blogger Dashboard, locate the post, edit the post by deleting the photo and inserting the embed code, publish, and hope for the best.
Twice this week I have had error codes pop up when making comments and they are lost to cosmos. It is tough for a slow typist like myself to have to redo everything.
Just trying to get onto Blogger Dashboard can be a multi-click endeavor. Similar to Yahoo with Flickr, Google apparently is using its oldest and slowest resources for their blog platform.

Hopefully by tomorrow, I will be regularly posting on the NEW Loose Laces. It will take some time to get the hang of it, and I may not answer your comments in a timely fashion until I am acclimated there. With Blogger, I can have an email notification telling me when someone has left a comment; I don't yet know if that is possible with Wordpress.
Please bear with me until the deed is done one way or another; I hope Wordpress works well enough that I won't have to stop blogging.

Thanks, my friends.




Powered by ScribeFire.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Visit http://www.dofollowarticles.com to post articles in the following categories: gadening, walkthrough, safe-list, died, ecotourism, Ghostsurf, conspiracy and more...

Mark said...

We will follow our leader.

Anonymous said...

Lol!
The comment above yours says a lot for the Blogger spam catcher.

Blog Archive