Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sex, work, and weather


Thursday last

Overnight the warmish rains have vanquished all but the most stubborn of our snow. It is good to see grass again, albeit it is not so green ... yet. The daylight is noticeably longer in the evenings as we are gaining about a minute and a half each day. As I look toward the west from my office window, I see blue skies mixing with the lightening clouds, and the late a.m. light is that of spring. On a morning soon, I shall fill my lungs with sweet warm air along the edges of the Watauga as the joyous sounds of another renewal fill my heart with ecstasy.
----
Carolyn received some bad news on Friday; for economic reasons one of her accounts has decided to do their own cleaning beginning Feb. 1. She has been with them for more than five years and services two of their facilities; one of them being in Elizabethton where I must take her today. She did not make much profit from them, but any loss on top of what she has already suffered over the past two years is impossible to absorb.
----
I did a little writing on a story I began about this time last year; a tale I've had a lot of trouble finishing. I've decided to insert a scene that is a bit erotic, but it will probably be the most important piece of of the plot puzzle. It seems odd that I should be writing of a sex scene as I will work mostly from long ago memories. I'll have a triple dose of ginko biloba and maybe even a slug of Rocky Balboa before my fingers play her nipples like piano keys. I'm becoming excited. I wonder why the ginko tree is also known as the Maidenhair Tree?
----
Have a wonderful Sunday!
----
The Smoking Gun's Mug Shots of the Week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for this story. It will be a chance for me to learn some of erotic English words. ;-)

I couldn't leave a comment on your blog yesterday (technical problems). This photo posted on Saturday ... (bird, little chain and magical background). It's a masterpiece, my friend. :-)

xo ...

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jola.

I will need to relearn some erotic words myself.

Thanks for the kind comment on the little chickadee photo; I will soon post it to Flickr.

Thanks, my friend. :-)

Tammy said...

Ken dear, just remember that nipples are not "knobs" and you'll be just fine. I'm sure you haven't forgotten...

lovely little bird photos

Anonymous said...

That made me laugh out loud!

I suppose I am going to have to undertake some anatomical research. Besides, in the story it won't be me who is the love-maker to another man's wife. That way I can blame all wrongs on the pervert in bed with her.

Thanks for reminding me, Tammy. :-)

Blog Archive