Sunday, January 03, 2010

Onward


Ripening

I am going to brave the cold and drive Carolyn to Elizabethton. There are a few photo ops there that I've seen in passing and hopefully I can take advantage of the sunny but frigid day. I would be allright if I could wear gloves, but I will try to be in the cold no longer than I have to.
----
We made it to Elizabethton and back home ok, but I haven't checked the very few photos I made while there. The subjects were nothing special to begin with; just houses I like.
----
The following is a quote from Maggie's blog and is used with her permission. It concerns the new photo site.

I have been spending some time on the new Megashot site. We are almost ready to go public with it. There are soooo many cool features. We will have the ability to make our own home page, private or public galleries from our photos, a presentation slideshow with audio, a 'store' of our own for ecommerce, and many more features. We can build and participate in communities of any topic we are interested in. We can rate photos on the site to choose the best, anonymously. There are contests to participate in. We can also derive some ad revenue from a community or on our home page. Most of the features are optional and fully customizable. Any member is going to be very busy on their site, just to begin. Megashot's main focus is photography, but it is also a networking site and a way to get your art work or even club activities advertised and seen. Hope to have more news on this in a week or two. I really quite excited about it all. Cyrus has designed and has had the whole site built. He has been working on this for long hours (not to mention long expenses) over the past 2 years. It has come together beautifully. There is, of course, more things he wants to do but hopefully we can get this much of the site on line soon. Start making your own banner for your site on Megashot. :-}}

Maggie explains it much better than could I.
----

No comments:

Blog Archive