Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Until my eyes clear up, posting to this blog will be intermittent. I thought they were getting better, but now they are as bad as day one. Doc says severe and chronic dry-eye; I say there is more to it than that as it only gets this bad in early summer and early fall. At one time in my life it was much worse than at present, and it will probably get well as soon as whatever I'm allergic to goes away.
----
The few wonders of the world only exist while there are those with the sight to see them.
~ Charles de Lint

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks that you wrote your last remarks.
I've grown attached to you. I do not like if there is such deep "silence" on your blog or your photostream. I feel anxiety in my heart in such moments.

Take care of yourself, my friend. Pa!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for caring, Jola. I am always happy when I see Warsaw,Warszawa in the traffic feed. I check Flickr each day to see if you have posted photos; I hope to soon be able to see them. :-)

Do not worry; I shall return! ;-)))

Pa, my friend. :-)

Blog Archive