Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Stimulated




Remember Obama's old codger stimulus checks that were to be sent to people whom draw social security benefits? It was part of his income tax decrease. Guess who got left out again? The money was supposed to go directly into our bank account like my regular measly funds do, but it did not do so. I have yet to receive one rebate or stimulus payment from the government since the bushman began this silly crap back in his first term. Uncle Sam has always "made up" for it at the next years tax time, but by then inflation has eaten a huge portion and I never see any real cash. I can go online and fill/file numerous forms to try and get it, but it just ain't worth it. Next year at tax time, I will not only allow for the $250, but also for inflation and penalties and interest just like the I.R.S. would do if I owed them. Screw 'em!
----
Carolyn is at the church she cleans trying to do some extra work there so she will not have to pay the employees to do so. She is working herself into an early grave trying to hold on.
----
Although the eyes are not as good today as yesterday, they are much improved over what I had the past two weeks. Hopefully I will be able to drive Carolyn to do the jobs this evening. Even more hopefully, I want to get back to making and editing photos, plus some writing. One thing for sure, one can think of a lot of things to write about when he cannot see well. For instance, a decent ending for a story I started on this blog has eluded me since last winter, but now I have it if I can see to write it.
----
For the lemonade maker: Do not over-squeeze the lemons as they tend to become too sour and all the sugar in the world will not temper the bitterness.
----

Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Mark said...

I have heard there were problems with people getting those checks.

I wonder how many others have not recieved theirs yet.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering the same thing. Carolyn got hers in early June.

Blog Archive