Friday, February 29, 2008

Why I dislike eating at restaurants that don't have a chef and trained staff in the kitchen:
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0228081steak1.html?link=rssfeed
----
Being one to stick to a self-promise as much as possible, I went to Kroger today to make use of their salad bar for a nutritious and low calorie lunch. It has been about a month since I was in the store, and everything was as usual then, at least I think it was. Today though, there was no salad bar; they closed it down without consulting me. For the most part, that has been my life story ..., hardly anyone knows I exist and I don't get consulted. As it should be, because I've tried to lead a life of anonymity. If no one knows I exist, I can't be blamed for anything. I've found even at nearly six feet and six inches tall and weighing more than 250 pounds, I'm hardly noticeable.

In all our legal stuff, such as car titles and mortgage, Carolyn's name appears first, much to her dismay.
----
I am finally getting over my cold; it was a good one so I decided to hold on and nourish it as long as possible.

No comments:

Blog Archive