Thursday, February 07, 2008

Loaded

I am finally feeling better; actually pretty good for the first time in more than a month. I've had some prostate problems nagging me, and I wasn't allowing them to heal. Now I am, and I feel like a virgin again. Somebody had better watch out when I do decide I'm ready, 'cause I am loaded!
----
We are now gaining more than two minutes daylight each day. Everything seems to be coming together, and I may wax poetic at just any time.
----
I have one major problem facing me; a thing not entirely of my own doing but something I alone will have to deal with. If I can keep depression at bay until I can come up with a solution, or worse, until the problem resolves itself, I shall be very surprised. It is nothing anyone else can do anything about, and it isn't medically related.

But, at the moment I'm happy as a lark, so I shall enjoy it for as long as possible. I'm just looking forward to spring.
----
Another day winds down and the sunset, though always striking, wasn't as colorful as usual. I love dusk, the time just after sunset and until near total darkness. In warm weather, I sit on the porch and plot my little schemes for next day, move to a chair under the stars, and await the first glitter in the darkening sky. I love the night sky, but total darkness is difficult to find anymore, even in this isolated piece of the world. Leo, my favorite springtime constellation will be in the sky later tonight.
----
Have a good evening...

No comments:

Blog Archive