Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cripes; this diet thing is terrible. It's just after 2:00 pm and I just had my first meal of the day, consisting of four slices of plain toast, one banana, and half a glass of white grape juice. Earlier I drank a Gator Ade. "As ye sow, so shall ye reap." Two things I detest in life are death and diets.
----
Thunderstorms this morning and the temp is still mild; snow tomorrow.
Still no robins sighted by me, though others say they've seen a few.
----
I have no photos to publish here, on Flickr, or anywhere. I am dieing to get out and make a few. Hopefully this weekend.
----
I have three boxes of Girl Scout cookies to eat, but the bulge says NO! What shall I do?

2 comments:

john and milly said...

hi ken you should eat somthing for breakfast you cant go all day on grape juice and a banana have a coffee on me and one of them cookies to go with iti will tell you somthing to make you laugh the earth moved for me and milly last night in bed ,at one 0,clock the lamp on the dressing table started bouncing and then the bed i got told of for all the noise . i found out this morning we had been hit by a 5.2earthquake .sorry not to have been by much lately you sound in good spirits apart from half starving so take care by for now john and milly

KenA said...

Hi, John and Milly.

I've mostly cut out the snacking; don't worry... this old boy knows how to eat...
I heard about your earthquake and that the epicenter had been pin-pointed to a village called Saltburn-by-the-Sea. You are my HERO, John!

Blog Archive