Friday, February 22, 2008

As I was about to get dressed this morning, a rare thing happened; I had a thought. As I mulled over whether I should wear undershorts, I thought 'why don't pants have undershorts built in'? I always change underwear when I change pants anyway, and I never wear pants for more than four or five days without changing. It would save a step in the dressing process, and decisions as to wear or not wear bloomers would be moot.

I have to get ready to go see Dr. deWit, so I reckon I will put on some underwear, if I can find some that aren't full of holes or the waistband isn't coming off. I have to undress to my shorts for her, so I imagine she would appreciate me having a little cover. Or not.
----
I'm back from the doc's office. 276 lbs, bp 130/85, heart rate 116 bpm. Chest X-Ray next week. At least I still have my great looks and sense of humor.
----
I feel pretty good today; better than I've been in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Blog Archive