Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The temperature outside is mild but the wind is being a bitch. More days of high winds this year than I can remember.
----
Vicki told me to keep my beard and put beaded braids in it. If I do so, I may as well keep my long hair and have it braided and beaded. I will probably look like Predator.
----
Have to go to Kingsport early tomorrow to look at a new job possibility; another doctor's office. Friday, I have a doc's appointment for an arthritis checkup. Carolyn is wanting to tag a long so she can rat to the doc about the problems I've been recently having. I'll try to sneak away from her.
----
Today was country cooking day with October beans (Shellys), fried potatoes, canned whole tomatoes, cornbread, and bread pudding made from home baked biscuits for desert. There will be thunder in Dixie tonight.
----
Going to be cloudy tonight and I'll miss the full moon and eclipse; I never tire of eclipses.

No comments:

Blog Archive