Friday, January 07, 2011

Tennessee calling

 
We finally got to talk with Keegan for a few minutes yesterday via telephone. He was preparing to leave for Guam today, and by the time difference, he should be there and sound asleep as I write this. He is ok and will be training at Andersen Air Force Base for a few weeks, then it will be back to Japan and then on to the Middle East.
----
Speaking of telephones, we had our landline disconnected as of 8:00am today. Our internet is still provided by the phone company, but we will be using cellular for most of our voice communications. I need to purchase a decent headset so I can use Skype and Google Voice. As long as I don't have to hear people and I can do all the talking, it will work out just fine.
----
Yesterday we got up to one of the prettiest snows I've seen in years; it was less than 3" (7.6cm) but was stuck to the trees and everything else. This morning it is again snowing but so far we have only about an inch (2.5cm) yet it comes down steadily.
----
Shot day!
----

No comments:

Blog Archive